progress.

| Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Baby steps, right?

So, what have I been up to? Honestly, reading and playing a lot of WoW. Sigh. BUT, I have also been brainstorming my NaNo idea, AND I entered two, yes, TWO! contests this month. Namely Stuart Neville's Ghosts of Belfast Twitter contest and Writtenwyrdd's Spec Horror contest. Plush Chtulhu, how could I say no? Which means I have written at least one short fiction piece and a whole bunch of microfiction nibbles. I've also joined a local writer's meet-up. Go me, I should get a cookie!

I'm thinking that after the contests are over, I'll post my entries here to shock and awe everyone. OoOoOoOoOoOo.

NaNo is almost here. I'm a little excited, a little freaked out, and more than a little dubious. BRING IT ON, NOVEMBER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius