yay ten followers!

| Thursday, January 21, 2010
Today's Tune: Great DJ

Oh awesome, I hit ten followers! MILESTONE! LOL. Honestly, thanks for following. Every time I see a new follower, I get a little giddy.

So, I didn't end up placing in The Clarity of Night's short fiction contest, but I DID make the "Forties Club," which means my entry was worth at least 40 out of 45 possible points on his judging scale. That alone makes me feel immensely flattered, because man, the competition was FIERCE. It was so cool to see all the different voices, ideas, and angles that came out when 237 people looked at the exact same picture. If you'd like to read a lot of stellar flash fiction, you should check it out.

My entry is here, by the way. Just sayin' >.>

4 comments:

{ Kate } at: January 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM said...

Congratulations! On both the ten followers AND the Forties Club.

I went into that competition hoping to place - of course - why else enter, right? Then I read the entries. Woof! Now I'm just thrilled to be a fellow Forty!

{ Plain Jane } at: January 21, 2010 at 8:43 PM said...

I only read your entry as I am so tired tonight, but if you didn't place the competition must have been brutal. I really enjoyed your story.

{ maybe genius } at: January 22, 2010 at 7:23 AM said...

Kate: I know! I entered fairly early on, but the entries kept coming... and coming... and at this point, I'm really pleased to have scored so high, even if I didn't place! Congrats to you too :D

Jane: Thank you!

{ Bernita } at: January 28, 2010 at 12:31 PM said...

It was a fine bit of writing!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius