happy love day.

| Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Day Full of Mushy Love and Candies and Flowers and Sweet Whispered Nothings and stuff!

I'm not a big celebrator of Valentine's Day, but nonetheless, I do have a soft spot for a special few love scenes. In literature, one of my favorites is from Madeline L'Engle's Many Waters, when the twins are telling Yalith how much they love her before she's taken away.

In the spirit of the day, I'll leave you with a nice feel-good fan video from one of my favorite feel-good movies, Stardust. Be forewarned: spoilers!


3 comments:

{ Tiffany Neal } at: February 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...

Thanks for all of your help on the query. My eyes are bleeding and my brain is ready to explode. I think that means I'm done.

And I am dead serious when I say that your YA steampunk is un-freakin-real. Please make me aware when that sucker gets published. For real.

{ maybe genius } at: February 14, 2010 at 10:46 PM said...

Thank you so much, Tiffany! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D

And it was no problem to help out with your query. Good luck!

{ Kate } at: February 15, 2010 at 11:55 PM said...

I love Stardust! That's a hugely underrated movie.

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius