check out kidlit.

| Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Today's Tune: Scar

I'm home sick with a cold today (uuuuuuugh), so I'm afraid I'm not super fun. But! I did want to post a link to KidLit for your perusal. It's a blog written by Mary Kole of the Andrea Brown Literary Agency, and it's always got something fun and informative about publishing with a children's/YA bent.

She recently held a Novel Beginnings contest, and is currently posting the winners with her comments about why the openings hooked her. Very cool and informative. The Honorable Mention and Third Place winners are up, and the others should be posted in the next two weeks, so keep an eye out if you're interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius