party gorillas love semicolons.

| Monday, March 22, 2010
Today's Tune: Gorgeous Behavior

I've been trying to be pretty regular about updating my blog, and while I'm posting a few times a week, I don't really have a set schedule. So! I've decided I'm going to start aiming for Monday-Wednesday-Friday updates and see how that works :)

For today's Monday update, a few humorous grammar-and-writing related links for you.

How to Use a Semicolon

10 Words You Need to Stop Misspelling

How to Use an Apostrophe

Twitter Spelling Test!

Also! They have POSTERS!

And just for fun! 10 Things You Need to Stop Tweeting About

P.S. - www.theirtheretheyre.com More vitriolic than necessary, perhaps, but makes its point.

2 comments:

{ Dangerous With a Pen } at: March 23, 2010 at 6:28 PM said...

Pop on over to my blog for an award :)

{ Wendy Ramer } at: March 24, 2010 at 7:17 AM said...

Absolutely hysterical. I never knew about "The Oatmeal"...and I teach ESL! Thanks for the enlightenment.

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius