monday's feeling very linky.

| Monday, April 12, 2010
Today's Tune: Shark in the Water

I'm a little tapped for blog ideas at the moment. I've got a very busy month ahead of me - I'm moving back to California very soon! I apologize in advance if my updates are spotty. I'm going to be like, seeing my family and packing and training my cats to wear harnesses and leads and oh yeah MAKING A CROSS-COUNTRY DRIVE and junk. So yeah!

Meanwhile, I will leave you with this review of Scott Westerfield's Leviathan, which you should definitely read if you 1.) like steampunk, 2.) like badass/brilliant female characters, 3.) think YA is supercool, or 4.) are an awesome dude.

If you'd like to check out a fantastic multimedia literary magazine, you should head over to Electric Literature. I love blended media. How do you feel about it?

If you're feeling skeptical about being a writer on the up-and-up with all this crazy social media crap, you might check out this Lit Drift post on how to become a hermit.

Also, if you have not seen the Pixels video yet, um, GET ON THAT.

Lastly, if you're like me and have been searching ALL OVER CREATION THE INTERNET for a literary magazine that accepts YA short stories and poetry, try Cicada or Hunger Mountain.

4 comments:

{ JustineDell } at: April 12, 2010 at 6:31 AM said...

Life is more important than the blog. And one day, I'm sure I'll run otu of ideas too. ;-)

Good luck on the impending move!

~JD

{ Matthew Rush } at: April 12, 2010 at 6:45 AM said...

Best of luck with the move Stephanie, thanks for all the links.

{ Blasé } at: April 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM said...

So much to do, so little time...

{ Shannon O'Donnell } at: April 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM said...

I popped over from Wendy's blog to say hello and congratulate you on your award. Good luck with your move. :-)

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius