this post may or may not taste like candy.

| Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Today's Tune: Connect / Disconnect

Unrelated-to-writing-stuff: OMG NEW COHEED AND CAMBRIA ALBUM IS OUT AND YOU SHOULD GET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEE'S KNEES. Ahem. I may be a teensy bit of a fan. I love music. I would have dearly loved to be a musician, but alas, it was not in the cards for me. Ah well. You can do worse than writing for artistic talent.

TRANSITION!



The lovely Wendy Ramer bestowed the Sweet Blog Award upon me because she considers my blog friendly and visitable. I am so tickled that she thinks so. I do try to keep the place looking presentable and fun :) Thanks Wendy! I'll be listing my "sweet blogs" at the end of this post, so stay tuned!

Wow, I'm getting so close to 50 followers! It warms the... already... warm... cockles of my heart to see that so many people are interested in what I have to blather about. Thank you all so much for your follows and comments! I love the camaraderie of this community.

I wish I could do a great big 50 Followerstravaganza Contest, but sadly I'm doubting I could fit it in this month. However! When I get out to California and get all situated, I do have something superwin planned. There will be books! And snacks! And perfume oil! And other bits of awesomesauce I have not decided on yet, but they will be, you know, awesomesauce. I'll call it the "50-ish People Like to Read My YacketyYack" contest or something.

Okay, so! I promised you some sweet bloggers, and here they are. These posters are just a few of the many bloggers that I find warm, helpful and super rad, and you should definitely check them out.

Abysswinksback
Carol's Prints
KarenG
Constant Revision
Justine Dell
Livia Blackburne
Reading in Color
Shelley Sly
Tiffany Neal
fairyhedgehog

Happy Hump Day! Hurrhurrhurrhurr!!!

Ugh. I hate saying that even as a joke.

9 comments:

{ JustineDell } at: April 14, 2010 at 7:06 AM said...

Thanks for the award!

Good luck getting settled into your new digs ;-)

~JD

{ Bossy Betty } at: April 14, 2010 at 7:52 AM said...

Thanks for the suggestions!

{ Shelley Sly } at: April 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

Congrats on the award and almost-50 followers, and thank you for passing the award on to me! You're awesome! :D

{ fairyhedgehog } at: April 14, 2010 at 11:42 AM said...

Congratulations on the award! I love your blog. And thanks for nominating me! (I don't do blog awards but I'm hugely flattered, so thank you!)

{ Shannon O'Donnell } at: April 14, 2010 at 11:58 AM said...

Congrats on your award - and you chose some GREAT bloggers to share it with. :-)

{ KarenG } at: April 14, 2010 at 12:52 PM said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing that cute one to me! I'll check out the new links. Award posts are fun because that's the best way to discover great new blogs!

{ Whirlochre } at: April 14, 2010 at 3:53 PM said...

Thanks for the shout out — and looking forward to the books, snacks, and perfume oil.

{ SonshineMusic i.e. Rebecca T. } at: April 14, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

congrats on the award! Aren't they so much fun :) I will be awaiting that contest with bated breath (but not too bated, because if you take a long time I might just pass out)

{ Simon C. Larter } at: April 19, 2010 at 8:11 AM said...

I haz award? A Sweet one? Sweet!

I'm a bit late to the party, methinks, but thank you, good lady. You're lovely. I don't mind at all reading your YacketyYack (even if via Google Reader, and a week late... *facepalm*).

The cold and frozen cockles of my heart have been ever-so-slightly defrosted by your generosity. ;)

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius