hiatus on account of conferencing.

| Friday, July 23, 2010
Today's Tune: Such Great Heights

OH HAI.

By the time you read this, I will most likely be preparing for my brother's wedding. PARTAY AT A MARRIAGE CELEBRATION WOO HOO.

I thought I'd announce that I'll be taking a short hiatus from blogging - after the wedding, I will be spending time with my family, then attending the SCBWI Conference in L.A.! It's okay to be jealous, really. I promise to come back with tons of useful notes, information, and stories about how I gushed praise all over M.T. Anderson's shoes.

I'll be returning to blogging sometime around August 4th. In the meantime, see my earlier entries for some cool contests to enter. Go go! You can't win if you don't enter!

Aloha until I return again!

4 comments:

{ fairyhedgehog } at: July 23, 2010 at 8:14 AM said...

Have a wondeful time! I'll miss you.

{ Matthew Rush } at: July 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM said...

We'll be happy when you return. Enjoy!

{ aspiring_x } at: July 23, 2010 at 5:54 PM said...

have tons of fun! you'll be missed! :)

{ reberto.alberto } at: July 30, 2010 at 2:34 AM said...

Hi there!

Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

“Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

Happy writing!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius