WriteOnCon.

| Friday, July 2, 2010
Today's Tune: Breathe Me

I'm sure by now you've all heard of this super-rad FREE online kidlit writer's conference that's going on in August, right? It's called WriteOnCon?

What? You haven't? Dudes. DUDES.

Go sign up. Right now. It's easy, you just have to register for the forums, which is where it's all going down. There's even a practice room to post excerpts and get prepped.

DO EET. Did I mention that OH YEAH, IT'S FREE? And open to anyone ANYWHERE who writes children's, MG, or YA lit?

You're welcome.

;)

2 comments:

{ Shelley Sly } at: July 4, 2010 at 5:35 PM said...

Hey there! Thanks for this info. Since I've been distant from the blog world for a while, this was news to me.

Also, thanks for linking my blog fest a few posts back! :) :)

{ Nicole Murray } at: July 7, 2010 at 11:13 AM said...

I laughed when they were talking while out of breath. And a man with a fake heart having feelings for the heroin...I love that image. I hope she gets her bloody (or fiery) revenge. Well done and thanks for visting my blog.

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius