happy anniversary, my little blog.

| Saturday, August 28, 2010
Today's Tune: Time of Your Life

One year ago today, I started this blog. I wasn't really sure what I was getting into, only that I was reading a lot of author and publishing blogs at the time and it looked like fun.

And now another year has flown by and I'm deeply entrenched in the awesomeness that is the online writing community. My writing has become stronger, I've founded new relationships, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Even the hard ones.

So, I just wanted to say "hey, thanks" to those of you who have been following me on my journey. I appreciate your comments and support more than I can say with these pixels on a screen. Keep on being wonderful.

Here's to the next year, and the insanity and joy it will bring!

(Also, I'm planning a little "yay I've been doing this for a year" contest. With prizes. It'll probably be a Blogfest, and it'll definitely be a lot of fun. So stay tuned!)

15 comments:

{ Summer Ross } at: August 28, 2010 at 11:53 AM said...

sweet, I can't wait to see what blogfest you have, I'll put it up with all the other ones on my blogfest list sidebar. :) happy blog anniversary!

{ Old Kitty } at: August 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM said...

Congratulations!!!! Happy one year blogoversary!!

I'll be raising a champagne glass or two in your honour!!

take care
x

{ Theresa Milstein } at: August 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM said...

Happy blog anniversary!

Wow, a year. You just made me realize I'm near one year. I just checked - it will be 09/06.

I'm with you, I wasn't exactly sure it would mean to hae a blog, but now I'm glad I'm part of the community.

{ Emily White } at: August 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM said...

Happy Anniversary! :D

{ Jemi Fraser } at: August 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM said...

Congrats on the year! :)

{ Miss Michael } at: August 28, 2010 at 5:05 PM said...

Congratulations to you!

{ Wendy Ramer } at: August 29, 2010 at 4:05 AM said...

LOVE this song! Congrats on your first anniversary ;-)

{ aspiring_x } at: August 29, 2010 at 5:06 AM said...

happy anniversary maybe and her blog!! i love to read you!

{ Shelley Sly } at: August 29, 2010 at 7:01 AM said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!! :) :)

{ Brad Jaeger } at: August 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM said...

Congrats! I've only recently broken the one month barrier; I can't wait to see where I am in 11 months!

Here's to many more years of blogging.

{ Whirlochre } at: August 29, 2010 at 9:39 AM said...

Hoorah!

{ The_Homeopath } at: August 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

Happy Anniversary!

{ Steph Sinkhorn } at: August 29, 2010 at 11:19 AM said...

Thank you, everyone! This is why I love blogs :D

{ Nate Wilson } at: August 30, 2010 at 8:51 AM said...

Congrats on making it to one year! You may have the better blog, but at least I can take pride in the fact that I started one day earlier...

{ fairyhedgehog } at: August 30, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

Happy Bloggiversary! (Sorry I'm a bit late.)

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius