Mockingjay + the End of Days.

| Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Today's Tune: All I Want is You

Oh, hey. I'm sorry, no "deep thoughts" blog post today.

BECAUSE MOCKINGJAY CAME OUT AND I AM READING IT NO SPOILERS I WILL CUT YOU.

Here are some entertaining LOLcats.



Also! I got a couple of awards recently. First, the Lovely Blog Award from the very lovely RosieC. Thanks, Rosie!


Also, the End of Days award from aspiring_x at Hairnets and Hopes. This is one I haven't seen much. Rules: Imagine the world was ending when the Mayan's predict, December 21, 2012... What would you do between now and then?


Honestly, I never feel like I can answer this question. I'm pretty happy right now, but there are still plenty of things I would like to do before everything goes kablooey. Like have a book published (duh, amirite) and start a family. And see lots and lots and lots of foreign places. And get a house. And a dog. But none of those things are really in the cards for me in the next two years. They're more long-term plans that I have for Someday.

SO ANYWAY. The world's ending in a little over two years? I guess I'll try to remain happy, travel a lot, and love as much and as often as I can.

Okay, I know I'm supposed to pick people to give these awards to, but I always hate doing that :( I feel like I'm going to leave someone out and they'll be all sad and think I don't think they're awesome which is totally not true because I think pretty much every writer who puts it out there and tries is awesome. Plus I can never remember who already received which award and who doesn't like to do awards and etc etc etc. SO I CHOOSE ALL OF YOU. All of my readers deserve these. If you'd like to post them to your own blog, DO IT!

Yeah. So. MOCKINGJAY CALLS.

SERIOUSLY NO SPOILERS I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE.

8 comments:

{ aspiring_x } at: August 25, 2010 at 8:05 AM said...

amen to the no spoilers!!!
(loved your answer to the question!) now go. read!

{ E.J. Wesley } at: August 25, 2010 at 8:53 AM said...

With you on the spoilers ... I'll shank the fool that ruins this for me.

{ Old Kitty } at: August 25, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

Congratulations with these awards!! And what a way for you to go as the world ends! Great answer.

The lol cats are so funny! Enjoy Mockingjay!

Take care
x

{ Matthew Rush } at: August 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM said...

Congrats on awards and thanks for no spoilers!

{ Nunkin } at: August 25, 2010 at 7:14 PM said...

OMG. I finished Mockingjay last night (total marathon read) and cannot wait to talk with you about it. Congrats on the awards!

{ Jemi Fraser } at: August 26, 2010 at 6:07 AM said...

Congrats on the award - and enjoy the book! Can't wait to read it :)

{ Clara } at: August 27, 2010 at 7:30 AM said...

All right! I can't wait to read it too! Congrats on the awards!

{ fairyhedgehog } at: August 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM said...

I'm waiting for my copy from the library so I agree NO SPOILERS!

I love the LOLcats.

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius