WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

| Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Okay, okay, I've kept all my lovely blogfest participants on the line long enough. The day is here!

I could do some annoyingly flashy thing to keep tension high, but I won't be that mean. So without further ado...


THIRD PLACE goes to the lovely Emily White!

SECOND PLACE goes to the fabulous Tessa Conte!

and

FIRST PLACE goes to the amazingly talented Elena Solodow!

Congratulations, winners! Here's the prize rundown:

***

FIRST PLACE: Your choice of one of the following prize packs.

STARDUST PRIZE PACK


The Stardust graphic novel by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess


AND The Stardust DVD, which is SUCH A GOOD MOVIE


AND your choice of one of the following perfumes from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab*:

Lady Una - Honey musk, green tea leaf, blackberry leaf, vanilla bean, and fae spices.

or Tristran - Dust on your trousers, mud on your boots, and stars in your eyes: redwood, tonka bean, white sandalwood, lemon peel, patchouli, rosewood, coriander, and crushed mint.


or the EDGAR ALLAN POE PRIZE PACK


Tales of Death & Dementia - Four of Poe's short stories illustrated by Gris Grimly

AND an Edgar Allan Poe action figure


AND your choice of one of the following perfumes from BPAL*:

Detestable Putrescence - A melty vanilla ice cream!

or Hideous Heart - A macabre Valentine: Wild black cherries, licorice root, & cinnamon.

*Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab creates unique perfume oils in small vials, and are of very high quality. The scents are not synthetic, and can vary based on skin chemistry. They can be worn by men or women.

SECOND PLACE: You will receive the other prize pack - First Place gets first dibs.

THIRD PLACE: You will receive your choice of a $20 Amazon gift card OR Eat Me perfume from BPAL (Three white cakes, vanilla, and red and black currants).

***

Thank you, once again, to all the participants and voters for this 'fest. It was so much fun! If the winners would please email their addresses to me at sesinkhorn [at] gmail [dot] com, I'll get you your prizes! Elena, please go ahead and select the prize pack you'd like, as well :)

5 comments:

{ Emily White } at: October 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM said...

Yay! I just sent my email! Thanks to everyone who voted for my story!

{ Theresa Milstein } at: October 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM said...

Lucky winners. I never saw "Stardust". I should!

{ Old Kitty } at: October 12, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

Yay!!!! Awwwww Congratulations to the winners!!! I loved all your stories and really had such fun reading them - thank you!!! Take care
x

{ Elena Solodow } at: October 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM said...

Sent off my choice, Steph! Thanks to all who voted!

{ Tessa Conte } at: October 13, 2010 at 3:15 AM said...

YAY!!! *dances happy dance*

Thanks to you for hosting and everyone who voted!!

Sent you my address already btw.

Tessa.xx

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius