cutting back on posting.

| Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Why hello!

You may (or may not) have noticed I didn't get a post up this morning. That's mostly because I'm finding the month of November to so far be CUCKOO BANANAS INSANE.

As such, I think it'd probably be good for me to reduce the frequency of my posts this month. After this week, I'll be switching to a Tuesday-Thursday update schedule for the month of November. Potentially for December as well, if things continue to be nuts. You know, just FYI.

How are my NaNo buddies doing? How are my non-NaNo buddies doing?

I'm at a little over 5000 words and still chugging along. WOO.

5 comments:

{ E.J. Wesley } at: November 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

non-NaNo here ... sad to see you posting less, but totally get it. Blogs are blogs and life is life. Know what I'm saying?

Good luck with your writing goals!

EJ

{ Old Kitty } at: November 4, 2010 at 3:18 AM said...

5000 words!! WOW!!! Well done you!! Yay!!!!!

Good luck and keep going!!!

Take care
x

{ fairyhedgehog } at: November 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM said...

Keep up the good Nanoing!

I can't blame you for posting less during Nano!

{ Lisa Potts } at: November 4, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who cut back on blogging because of NaNo and the holidays and all the crazy stuff going on with work!

In the words of Dory - "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

{ Christine } at: November 4, 2010 at 1:23 PM said...

I queued up a bunch of blogs for November. Have too much on my plate to do other than respond to comments.

Good luck with the NaNoWriMo. I'm prepping a request for a full. AACK. And taking an online course that has taken a backseat to the prep of the full.

Sigh. Sometimes these things just happen.

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius