SO EXCITE + Hunger Games video

| Friday, November 19, 2010
*stumbles through the door*

OH MY GOODNESS, A BLOG. I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE OF THESE IN A DOG'S AGE. What does that expression mean, anyway? I don't know.

First: I am SO SORRY I've been mostly absent this month and haven't been able to say hello or visit your blogs or interact much at all. Things have been crazy. My NaNo project has pretty much fallen by the wayside, too. I still have time, but I don't know if it's going to happen. ALL THE SADS :(

Second: Guess what I'm doing tonight? I am GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS in SAN FRANCISCO with MARK from MARK READS HARRY POTTER. YES, SERIOUSLY. I'm way excited, you guys. You have no idea. I'm going to try and film a vlog, but it's likely to be rainy and loud so it's debatable whether that will work out. BUT I'M GOING TO TRY.

Third: There's this Hunger Games fan video making the rounds that is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and you really need to watch it. As long as you've read the first book, because it contains spoilers. But it's SO GOOD. AND SO SAD. Enjoy! Here's the direct link if the embedded player stops working: http://dft.ba/-HGFanVid

How have you guys been otherwise? Good? I hope so! Let me know it comments :)

5 comments:

{ fairyhedgehog } at: November 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM said...

Sorry to hear your Nano project has fallen by the way.

But Yay to seeing Harry Potter! I hope you enjoy it.

{ aspiring_x } at: November 19, 2010 at 11:49 AM said...

holy cow! i can't believe that was fan made! bawling my eyes out! even if you don't "win" nano, you've gotten some writing done- and that's a win in my opinion anytime!

{ Kate } at: November 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM said...

WOWWW that's a good video! These are clearly professionals looking to get exposure (and I appreciated that in the comments, the directed acknowledged that Rue is meant to be dark-skinned.) Thanks for the link!

{ Old Kitty } at: November 19, 2010 at 3:22 PM said...

Oh I'm sorry about the nano - but I think what I'm learning from reading other nano-ers doing this is that it's not so much finishing rather it's more getting inspired with ideas and writing them down - they may be potential stories/novels later!! So good for you!!

ENJOY the Harry Potter film!! Take care
x

{ Dangerous With a Pen } at: November 19, 2010 at 7:10 PM said...

Oh my gosh. Wow. Must repost! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius