December brings you vYou - ask me whatever.

| Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Oh hai. Remember a month ago when I still had time to update this blog on a regular schedule? THAT WAS AWESOME.

I miss blogging! WHY AREN'T THERE MORE HOURS IN THE DAY SERIOUSLY.

Anyway, I'm hoping to do some major catching up this weekend, and I'm *hoping* to get back to my regularly scheduled program in December. There may be a few days where I don't get a post up, but I'm aiming for three a week.

What's new with you, blog friends? Anything major go down in the last month I should know about? I FEEL SO DISCONNECTED UGH. I hope all is well!

In other news, I found a shiny new toy. You can ask me questions! And I will respond via webcam! Exciting!

I will have a "real" post up on Friday. Until then!

6 comments:

{ Old Kitty } at: December 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM said...

Oh Maybe Genius!! It's like just gone midnight here in the UK and I'm about to log off and er.. sleep!! Hey I'm old and need my beauty rest!! LOL!!

You look amazing - is this like real time stuff?!!? Wow!! Take care
x

{ Whirlochre } at: December 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM said...

The Atlantic interdimensional time portal alien hijack thing might be an issue, but I'll try to be here...

{ fairyhedgehog } at: December 2, 2010 at 3:26 AM said...

I love the shiny new toy!

{ RosieC } at: December 2, 2010 at 6:01 AM said...

the new toy is pretty cool. Welcome back to regular blogging. I need to figure it out, too :)

{ aspiring_x } at: December 2, 2010 at 6:45 AM said...

hahahaha!
i couldn't think of a question at first!!! and then there you were expecting a question!! and i couldn't think of one!
it's like when you need to give a sample at the dr's office and all of a sudden you can't!!!
hahhaha!
Welcome back! :)

{ Dangerous With a Pen } at: December 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

Ooh la la! I am so easily distracted. Why must you flash shiny new toys in my general direction?

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius