guest post over at Wicked & Tricksy!

| Friday, July 8, 2011
Today's Tune: Broken Arrow

OHMIGOD I UPDATED MY BLOG. WHAT IS THIS.

Actually, it's just a post to let you know I'm a guest blogger over at Wicked and Tricksy today! It's a post about world building in speculative YA fiction and a few tips on building a great setting even if you're on a tight deadline. Which many YA authors are!

As for a status update, I am working on the last 1.5 chapters of my current draft. The end is in sight. VERY EXCITING. After that, I'll be working with some new critique partners and beta readers to polish the sucker up, and then QUERYING TIME. Which terrifies me. But I'll deal with that hurdle when it comes.

How are you, writer friends? I hope to be back to regularly blogging and reading all your lovely posts soon!



2 comments:

{ Whirlochre } at: July 11, 2011 at 3:13 AM said...

Excitement!

Anonymous at: July 11, 2011 at 5:45 AM said...

Working on revision #6. Woohoo! 3/4 done!

WandaV

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius