It's a Friday.

| Friday, September 16, 2011
Today's Tune: The Waiting

Hello everyone. It's Friday. My brain's kind of doing one of these today.



So I'm just going to ramble and hopefully be sort of entertaining. First, hello and welcome to all the new followers who have been gathering on my blog's doorstep over the last few weeks! I'm excited to see you! I hope you enjoy yourselves.



I'm still in the thick of the waiting game. Which is. You know.





But I also just landed a new job!




Also, I started a new project. One and a half chapters in.



The YA community kind of exploded this week over what appears to be a miscommunication on one or both ends and I don't really have anything to add or say about it that hasn't been said already, especially since I don't know the whole story either way, but suffice to say:



Aaaaaaand in closing, because I love you.



Have an awesome weekend! I'M SEEING THE LION KING IN 3D. YOU'RE JEALOUS. What are your plans?

10 comments:

{ Magan } at: September 16, 2011 at 6:07 AM said...

Wow so much going on! What are you doing now with the new job?

{ kirstenlopresti } at: September 16, 2011 at 7:35 AM said...

Congratulations on your new job and your new project. Great videos!

{ J } at: September 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

Baha the cat with the mustache at the end was my favorite! Congratulations on the job and the new project...I hope the Lion King is fabulous! :D

{ Miss Cole } at: September 16, 2011 at 10:35 AM said...

...Haha, love the Lost gif... although I thought it was Hawaii Five-0 at first ^^;

YAY FOR THE NEW JOB! :D

Have a great weekend! I'm hoping to see Tinker Tailor Solider Spy ^_^

{ Steph Sinkhorn } at: September 16, 2011 at 2:06 PM said...

Thanks everyone :)

Magan - It's a Web Content Editor position, with a touch of marketing :)

{ Old Kitty } at: September 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM said...

CONGRATULATIONS WITH YOUR NEW JOB!! Yay!!!

I love your pics and gifs and what have you! Great to see John Barrowman here (hah - I saw him in concert at the Royal Albert Hall - yay!! You jealous too!?!?LOL!) But seriously! Enjoy Lion King in 3D!!! Wonderful!

Take care
x

{ Jessica Love } at: September 16, 2011 at 5:37 PM said...

Yay for new job and new project!

{ Emy Shin } at: September 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM said...

Congratulations on the new job! And good luck on the new project. Do let me know if you'd like for me to beta it. :)

{ Shallee } at: September 17, 2011 at 8:26 PM said...

These gifs had me laughing my butt off! Congrats on the new job and the new project.

{ Sangu } at: September 18, 2011 at 8:36 AM said...

I've had a great weekend! Hope yours has been too. Congratulations on the new job!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius