Winners Announcement!

| Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Today's Tune: Bulletproof

Winner announcement time! Once again, thank you to everyone who stopped by to enter my contest and hang out and even follow my little blog. I honestly wish I had books for everyone, but alas, I do not. But I'm sending everyone a virtual high five.

I won't draw this out any longer. Without further ado, here are the winners of my contest, selected by random draw.

First Place: Yiling, who won the NotS/LatBND package
Second Place: Constance, who won the LEVIATHAN trilogy package
Third Place: Theresa Milstein, who won the Laini Taylor package

Much, much love to everyone, and congratulations to the winners! Those books will go out as soon as I can get my butt to the post office.

In other news, I got a haircut yesterday. I really like it. Except for one thing.

You know how when you go to get your hair done, you walk out of the salon feeling like this:



And then you go home and wash your hair and the next day you try to style it the same way and it's more like:



Yeah. Yeah. Sigh.

Check you dudes on Friday!


6 comments:

{ Mel Fowler } at: November 16, 2011 at 6:50 AM said...

Congrats to everyone.

I totally know how you feel about new hair cuts. But...I bet you look great :)

{ Matthew MacNish } at: November 16, 2011 at 7:15 AM said...

Congrats winners! High five right back at cha, Steph.

{ prerna pickett } at: November 16, 2011 at 7:22 AM said...

congrats to the winners!

{ Old Kitty } at: November 16, 2011 at 7:27 AM said...

Awwwww the last pic is adorable! LOL!! Awwwwwwwwww!!

Yay to the winners (big yay to lovely Theresa!). Take care
x

{ vic caswell (aspiring-x) } at: November 16, 2011 at 7:43 AM said...

congrats to the winners!

that baby is the CUTEST!
and just take a cue from cats and rock what you got! everyone will think you styled it like that on purpose! :)

{ Carol Riggs } at: November 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM said...

Haha, love those last 2 pics. :) Congrats to the winners, and I hope your hair behaves for you soon! ;o)

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius