February Q & A!

| Monday, February 6, 2012

It's that time. You know, time for that thing I haven't really made into a thing yet. Braining is hard on Mondays.

First: if you are so inclined, you can check out the hashtag #agentday on Twitter and follow agent Mandy Hubbard as she live-tweets an average day in the life of a literary agent. Some other agents may jump in, too.

Next: today is a "question and answer" day. You may ask me anything in comments and I will answer! Within reason. As always, I won't be answering anything too personal or gross. Otherwise, ask away! Writing/reading/publishing questions are always welcome, but I'm also happy to answer anything about life, love, the universe, and otherwise.

I'll answer in a new post on Wednesday. Have an awesome week!

4 comments:

{ Amanda Olivieri } at: February 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM said...

Hello! Okay, here's mah question: What are you currently working on? Are you editing your novel with your agent, or working on something new?

Also, what's the song you've been listening to the most, recently? :)

{ Tara } at: February 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM said...

Amanda, that was my question, too! =)

So I'll ask a related one--do you see Tick Tock as the first in a series, and if so, are you working at all on a sequel?

{ Emy Shin } at: February 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM said...

Seconding Amanda's question! Because I'm very interested in what else you're writing. *hints*

As for a question... What do you think about the possible power imbalance in a relationship with an age gap in YA novels?

{ Seabrooke } at: February 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM said...

In a favourite author interview of mine, between JK Rowling and Oprah, Rowling comments at one point, "This is probably true of all writers, but sometimes I know what I believe because of what I've written." I've noticed there are a few themes that I've subconsciously worked in to most or all of the stories I've written so far. Do you find themes repeatedly crop up in your stories (or you deliberately work them in), and if so, what are they?

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius