Open Post: Suggest Topics You Want to See!

| Monday, April 2, 2012
Today's Tune: Abraham's Daughter

Sooooooo Happy April! I'd talk about how I can't believe it's April already, but complaining about the speedy passage of time is so overdone, so we'll just pretend that I'm totally fine with the fact that this year is already a quarter of the way over (omgomgomgomg).

I write about a lot of things on this blog. Writing and publishing, obviously. Pop culture. Television and film. Feminism. Nerd stuff. My life. I like to think you all keep coming back because you enjoy those topics and not because of the free juice and cookies.

Oh. You didn't know about the juice and cookies? Oops.

ANYWAY, I thought I'd make this post an open suggestion box kind of deal. Is there a topic you'd like me to cover? A series you'd like me to update? A book you'd like me to review? Want me to create a photo journal of a day in my life? Suggest away. I like to give the readers what they want!

Other than that, how're you all doing? Tell me about YOU. How's life? How's writing? How's the fact that Spring's finally here? I'm in full support of Spring, to be honest.

Have an awesome week! Let me know what you'd like to see on the blog! MWAH.


4 comments:

{ Old Kitty } at: April 2, 2012 at 7:34 AM said...

I love Spring!! Spring is fab!! Spring says chocolate easter eggs and hot cross buns! Yay!

Ooh I don't know what to suggest! Me, I read whatever! LOL! I'm eclectic!

Take care
x

{ vic caswell (aspiring-x) } at: April 2, 2012 at 8:05 AM said...

oooh! i'd like more it's a traps!
and maybe some more to-read suggestions.
and...
hmmmm....
just smart maybe stuff. i like to hear your opinions.

{ Whirlochre } at: April 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM said...

I'm always intrigued by accounts of drafting and editing, mainly because the two things are different halves of the same beast with which all writers, whatever their chosen genre, have to wrestle to the ground with their fancy multicoloured pens and keyboards.

{ Mrs. Silverstein } at: April 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM said...

I've been feeling really out of whack lately in terms of blogging/keeping up with other people's blogs/teaching full time/new gym schedule (one where I actually go)--so I'm really interested in hearing about what "busy" looks like and feels like to you, and how you deal with it. What's a normal week, and what's a crazy week? How do you decide what gets your attention?

Anyway, I'm trying to get back to being a better commenter, which I've been pretty bad at lately, but I always get really excited when I see a new post from you in my reader. I always leave thinking about something. Looking forward to seeing whatever comes next!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius