Taking most of August off

| Monday, July 30, 2012
As I'm sure you've noticed, my updates over the last week or so have been sporadic. There are several reasons for this, but the big one is that I happen to be getting married at the end of August. Which means preparing for a wedding has taken over my spare time, pretty much.

So! I'll be taking the majority of August and probably the first week of September off from blogging. I may be updating here and there, but I can't make any promises. I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their summer! Don't forget to be awesome. See you soon :)


9 comments:

{ JeffO } at: July 30, 2012 at 6:27 AM said...

Hey, congratulations! Enjoy the time away, and have a great wedding!

{ prerna pickett } at: July 30, 2012 at 9:14 AM said...

have an awesome wedding and honeymoon. i got married in August, it's a good month.

{ Stephanie Ingrid Sarah Kristan } at: July 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM said...

Wedding schmedding! WHAT ABOUT US?!?!??!?!

Hehe. J/k, obvs. Have fun!!

{ Lydia Sharp } at: July 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM said...

oh my goodness, congratulations! I had no idea. How exciting for you! See you on the flip side. :D

{ Old Kitty } at: July 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM said...

Wedding!!! Awwwwww!! Stephanie!! How wonderful and huge huge congratulations!!! Have a great break, have fun, take lots of pics to share (hint!! LOL!) and see you soon! Take care
x

{ Emy Shin } at: July 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM said...

:) Best of luck with your wedding planning! I'm sure you'll have a beautiful & amazing wedding. <3

{ linda } at: July 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM said...

Congrats! Best of luck with the planning, and have a great time at your wedding and honeymoon. So exciting!

{ Avery Moore } at: July 31, 2012 at 3:50 PM said...

Congrats!! Have a wonderful time, and see you again in September!

{ Tara Dairman } at: August 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM said...

Have a wonderful wedding, Steph!!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius