Post Number 400

| Wednesday, October 17, 2012
It's my 400th post! I wish I had something groundbreaking or exciting to post today, but alas, I'm running a little dry at the moment. So I'll take this opportunity to direct you to the sidebar, where you can find a list of my ten most popular posts.

I also want to say thank you. Thank you for reading, sharing, and commenting. Thank you for making this blog feel so successful and rewarding for me. You guys are the best :)

I'll hopefully have something a little more substantial for you on Friday. See you then!

 

5 comments:

{ Old Kitty } at: October 17, 2012 at 6:50 AM said...

Here's to the next 400! Yay for you!! Take care
x

{ JeffO } at: October 17, 2012 at 7:37 AM said...

Don't you hate when that happens? You feel like you should have something big and special planned, and it just don't happen. Not to worry; you've done a lot of great posts. Congrats on 400!

{ Stephanie Ingrid Sarah Kristan } at: October 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM said...

Happy 400!

{ linda } at: October 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM said...

Yay, congrats! Looking forward to more awesome posts from you. :)

{ Anita Saxena } at: October 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM said...

Quite a milestone!

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius