Ask Me Anything!

| Friday, January 25, 2013
Today's Tune: Fuel

Hey, you should definitely go enter to win this signed copy of The Raven Boys. Go on. You know you want to. I'll wait.

Back? Yay!

I'm running a little dry on blog ideas at the moment, so I thought I'd open up a Q&A post. Is there anything you'd like to see a post on in the future? Any questions you have for me? I'll answer anything! Within reason. Don't be a creep. No creeps! This is a creep-free blog!

Ask away, buddies. If you've ever wondered exactly what I thought about something, now's the time to ask. I'll do an answers post on Monday.



 

5 comments:

{ Phire } at: January 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM said...

Do you REALLY like my hair, or are you just saying that to entice me to comment? :|

{ Stephanie Ingrid Sarah Kristan } at: January 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM said...

LOL @ Phire.

Hm. When did you start to write and why? How did you get your agent? What's your writing process like? What do you struggle with the most?

(Note: You may have answered some of these in the past, in which case maybe just do a link roundup?)

{ Yael } at: January 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM said...

Let's say you take a day to go somewhere and pretend to be someone else. Where do you go, and who do you pretend to be?

{ Cowboy Dev } at: January 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM said...

What are some of your favorite movies?

{ Becca Christiansen } at: January 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM said...

Tell us about the first manuscript you ever finished. Or the first attempt you ever made to write a novel. Anything hilariously embarrassing in your writing past? :)

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius