Raven Boys Winner

| Friday, February 1, 2013
Sooooooooooo time to announce The Raven Boys winner!

And it is... drumroll...

maddywilsonn!

Congratulations, Maddy! I hope you enjoy the book (I've emailed you). Thank you so much to everyone who entered and followed my various Internet wanderings! I look forward to getting to know all of you. I wish I had a book for all of you, but alas, I do not :(

I don't have much else to say today, but you can check out my last post for my breakdown of Bad Boys vs Bad Girls if you'd like some hearty analysis for your Friday.

Until next time, kids! Have a great weekend, and happy February!

 

1 comments:

{ Stephanie Ingrid Sarah Kristan } at: February 1, 2013 at 6:11 AM said...

Congrats to maddywilsonn! It's a great book. :)

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius