Battling Burnout

| Monday, July 1, 2013

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been updating this blog nearly as often as I used to. This is partly due to an upswing in other obligations (work, family, brother got married, etc.), partly due to various computer troubles, and mostly due to being just plain burned out.

I have lots of ideas for posts sitting in my queue, I just haven't had the time or energy to write them down. It happens. I'm hoping to get back into the groove sometime soon. In the meantime, if you have any burning questions or topics for discussion that you'd be interested in hearing my take on, I'm always happy to hear about it! You guys know I love to write about pop culture and YA, so throw it at me.

I'm still posting regularly on Tumblr and Twitter if you'd like to keep up with me there. I'm finding short-form is a lot more manageable for me these days, though long-form still has a special place in my heart and I'm not giving up on it anytime soon.

Take care <3 br="">

4 comments:

{ JeffO } at: July 1, 2013 at 5:33 AM said...

I think this happens to all of us at some point in time. Take your time; we'll be here when you get back.

{ Stephanie Ingrid Sarah Kristan } at: July 1, 2013 at 5:33 AM said...

No problemo! We'll wait for you. Ours is a long, slow burn kind of love. ;D

{ Old Kitty } at: July 1, 2013 at 5:42 AM said...

Awwww you take care too and hope you find time and spend time and make time to relax, chill and enjoy the summer!!! Take care
x

{ prerna pickett } at: July 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM said...

totally get where you're coming from, sometimes keeping up with all the social networking can be exhausting.

Post a Comment

Hi. You're so pretty. I like your hair. Let's be friends.

 

Copyright © 2010 maybe genius